Welcome To Eagle Bay Elementary!
We are excited to welcome your family to Eagle Bay Elementary. Please take a minute to check your address with the district boundary map to insure you are at the right school. Once your address has been verified we can start the registration process. You will need the following documents to complete your registration:
If your child has an individualized Education Plan (IEP) - please bring a copy with you
- Fill out this Online Registration Form first.
- Student Demographic Card - Print, complete and sign. Spanish
- Guardianship Status Form - Print, complete and sign.
- Proof of Residency - Students must enroll in the school within the boundary they reside. Please refer to the Proof of Residency form for accepted documentation. Spanish
- Homeless Assistance Act - (McKinney-Vento Eligibility) Print, complete and sign. Spanish
- Media Opt-Out - If you would like to opt out of your child's photo being taken
- Utah School Immunization Record - Please fill out this Immunization card and bring with you Immunization Requirements Kindergarten Entry English / Spanish
- Kindergarten only - Optional $15.00 snack donation
To complete the enrollment process we will also need:
Original Birth Certificate
Original Immunization Records
Guardian Photo I.D.
Two Proofs of Residency (Mortgage/Rental statement and Utility Bill)
All registration items must be received at least 24 hours before the student can start classes.
Parents will also want to create a MyDSD Guardian account to access grades and pay online for school lunch and other items.
Here are a few important things to remember when you are registering a new student at Eagle Bay:
- Summer Registration hours are Tuesdays - 9 AM to 3 PM
- School year Registration hours are M - F (except school holidays) - 8 AM - 4 PM
- Pick up a New Student Registration Packet from the office
- Registration is by Guardian ONLY
- Produce a Picture I.D.
- Bring an original Birth Certificate (it will be returned to you)
- Doctor's or Health Department's Immunization Record
- Proof of Residency in Eagle Bay Boundry (see packet or links above)
New move in Kindergarten Registration is the same as for New Student Registration, and can be done anytime during the year.
Kindergarten Registration has begun for the 2021-2022 school year - registration packets are available in our front office!
Please check out our New Student Registration tab and call our office at 801-402-3800 if you need assistance.