Eagle Bay Elementary is a proud member of the ISA program. The International Spanish Academy (ISA) program is an educational outreach initiative of the Ministry of Education of Spain where high performing schools in the United States and Canada implement a Spanish- English dual language immersion curriculum with the Ministry's support and recognition. More information here: http://www.educacionyfp.gob.es/eeuu/en_US/convocatorias-programas/convocatorias-eeuu/isa.html
EAGLE BAY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS PROUD TO BE AN ISA
Main Office: 801-402-3800
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Head Secretary: Susan Moon
Davis School District provides an environment where learning comes first. Students master essential learning skills, demonstrate civic responsibility, prepare for
post-secondary education and careers, and engage in positive personal development. Parents are invested in their student's education. Employees recognize the value of their
individual contributions and commit to excellence. The community supports the educational process.
Eagle Bay Elementary LEA-Specific Licences 2022-2023
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license and/or endorsement.
- An explanation of the types of educator licenses issued by USBE can be found here: https://www.schools.utah.gov/licensing/overview?mid=5284&tid=0
- As of 01/15/2023, this school employs educators with the following types of licensures:
- Fully Qualified - 71.34%
- Partially Qualified - 16%
- Not Qualified - 12.66%
- Individual educator credentials are public information and may be found here: https://cactus.schools.utah.gov/PersonSearch